For those of you who have loved ones.
- Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Just in case. You never know who might need it.
Like every time someone comes along, you always have to fuck it up and lose them? How you look around and see people in relationships and crave for that, but once you get into one, it’s always the opposite of how you expect it to be? It’s all the same stupid cycle: You meet, you talk, you “fall in love”, you drift, you stop talking.